Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Eat This, Not That

While shopping at Costco yesterday I came across this book. I have been wanting to read it for a while now and was surprised to find it there! I was so excited! I definitely recommend it to all you Moms out there! It has a lot of great information. It shows you how to make good choices for your kids in restraunts as well as the supermarket. Little things I never would have thought we bad are in there. It list what to choose at most fast food joints, cereals, types of PB&J, breads, the list goes on. For those without kids they also have one for adults. There are some recipes, exercise ideas and pages that show you what vitamins and good stuff are in different color fruits and veggies. Who knew that Spaghetti O's are better than Kraft Mac and Cheese!!!?? So, I just thought I would share my great find, you should check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I have the regular one...it does have tons of good info in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!! I think I have seen this author on The Biggest Loser, Ellen and Oprah...I had no idea he had a book and I will be getting it this week! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete